– Advising and implementing procedures for establishment, reorganization, dissolution, conversion of ownership of the Group’s shares, amendment and supplement of the Company’s Charter and regulations and regulations
– Participate in drafting and negotiating transactions of the Group; control of content, forms and procedures of contracts
– Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure the rights of the Group for intellectual property rights, trademarks, technology secrets ….
– Support Sales and Service Department to answer inquiries and complaints related to Real Estate Sale and Purchase Contract, legal issues of the project and other related issues
– Participate in resolving the Group’s civil, business, commercial and labor claims and disputes (if any)
– Perform other duties as assigned and required by the Board of Directors.
– Graduated from university or higher in Law,
– Understanding Vietnamese legal system, especially Law on Enterprises, Real Estate, Banking and Finance
– Having experience of 3 years or more in equivalent positions in real estate enterprises, Banks
– Fast, honest, hardworking